thesocialpotato

The Social Potato Reviews

Reviews, news, and giveaways. Blog is http://thesocialpotato.maryfaye.net

Infinite
Sarah Aronson
Countdown
Michelle Rowen

HELP WANTED: CO-BLOGGER

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CO-BLOGGER.

Caps not much for you?

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CO-BLOGGER.

Or an extra person to help me submit reviews. Before, I'd post 2-3 reviews a day, but it has gotten absolutely tiresome for me, and real life stuff have to be prioritised so... There you have it!

I just need you to be really good in expressing yourself. I prefer someone who'd explain their points, and explain it well. Swearing is good. Swearing is encouraged, actually, so no problems there. You need not to be a debater, you just need to be able to get your points and meanings across. No purple proses, please. And no beating around the bush, either, although I'm guilty of that sometimes.

Also, you need to be good in English. Nah, you don't need to be super excellent at it, and I will proofread your reviews, but you HAVE to HAVE good grammar and spelling. I'm not going to accept anything less. I'm not being condescending, but reviewing means building credibility and informing others, and if my eyebrows twitch at obvious grammar mistakes, why shouldn't others? I'm not perfect at it, either, but it's gotta be acceptable.

There will be arcs. Lots of them. Just tell me which one you want and you'll have it.

If you're Filipino, I'll lend you hard copies of ARCs, too. Filipino preferred, actually. We can meet and discuss books over coffee!

SO YES.