thesocialpotato

The Social Potato Reviews

Reviews, news, and giveaways. Blog is http://thesocialpotato.maryfaye.net

Infinite
Believe
Sarah Aronson
Countdown
Michelle Rowen
The Softwire: Awakening on Orbis 4 - P.J. Haarsma I loved it! I think this is one of those rare books that I just found myself really hating the main character (JT in this case) because he was so amazingly stubborn and selfish. Each time he just thinks of himself and get others into trouble I feel like going into the book and strangling the life out of him. But I think that's probably this book's greatest edge. The main character is annoying because, well, he's just a kid. He's a kid who had dreams and goals to achieve in life, and then suddenly he was told that everything he believed was not what it really seemed to be, and then he was given such a big big responsibility that he's not yet ready to handle. What a fine book. What great character development!

This book is the BEST of the four series. If you think you couldn't get enough of the first three, the fourth one just blows you away! I can't say I was happy with the ending though. Okay, fine, the bit NEAR the ending made me tear up a bit, but the real ending was a kind of bittersweet. I'm really hoping for a sequel. It can't just end there!! Please, I need more!