thesocialpotato

The Social Potato Reviews

Reviews, news, and giveaways. Blog is http://thesocialpotato.maryfaye.net

Infinite
Believe
Sarah Aronson
Countdown
Michelle Rowen
Blood Song (Raven's Shadow, #1) - Anthony  Ryan VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmJsXmOhPXM WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!

Edit July 12, 2013: So. An ARC of Tower Lord (book 2) may be given to me (courtesy of the author) It is at this time I go WTF WTF WTF KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and in exchange I shall do a video review of Blood Song, which is a fantastic deal. I reckon it would be full of fangirling nonsense and rambles of how awesome it was and it would be full of grins and smiles and laughing and giggling and rolling on the floor chuckling, but HEY! Even without an ARC I'd GLADLY do this for the author ten times over for the awesome contribution he has given to the fantasy genre. SO YES. As you all know, I've been having a hard time writing a written review, but with a video review, it should be easier for me, especially since I just read it the second time. I CANNOT WAIT.

Edit July 11, 2013 : The second time was an even better experience. <3 <3 I love this book *hugs it tight*

PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS.
ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES.
SERIOUSLY.